Tuesday, May 11, 2010

On the open (snowy) road

I'm sitting in the passenger's seat next to my buddy Luke doin some blogging as we drive to the first waypoint in the trip, Littleton colorado. We are planning on spending the night at luke's aunts house. Were planning on getting an early start tomorrow, probably around 5 am. From there we will head south to Houston where we will stay with my half brother Derrick and his family. We will probably end up sleeping in our car next to the road before we get there. I havn't seen my two nieces for a few years so I'm definetally looking forward to it. And from what I've heard they're excited to see their uncle.
It's snowing! Just some typical may weather in CO... We just passed through the Eisenhower tunnel going towards Denver. All the camera gear is tucked away in the back of the van. We've got tunes, a radar detector, and GPS. I would say that were set. Now all we have to do is do the remaining 1650 miles of driving!
Luke's blog will be up and running soon at neworleansthrowdown.blogspot.com. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment